Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How time grows

So I did go through a tough phase recently. Had that whole artist block and honestly, it was horrible. Mortifying, even. I was stuck in a loop, I felt like I couldn't get anywhere.

But it was nice to get motivated with my friends. They were extremely supportive and yeah, we'll all work hard to get there.

Henceforth! I present to you 2 paintings I did while I wasn't feeling myself or rather, trying to boost my own moral. Maybe the hype for Bobby Chiu's "Fairytales Re-Imagined" didn't die just yet, I continued to draw at my own pace.

I hope I got better from where I got stuck and I will work hard to get where I wanna be.
(ok can't swallow back words now since i said it out loud)



Firstly! I present to you, "Silly Dorothy".
If you ever read The Wizard of OZ, you'd know that Dorothy has to click her HEELS and think of home....unlike...


Secondly! "Jumping Red"
Well, she has to outrun the Big Bad Wolf somehow :)

:) A fresh start!

Cheers,
Zhi Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment