Monday, January 9, 2012

The month is January, year 2012

Hullo everyone! I'm so terribly sorry for not updating frequently for I've been reaaaaally busy with work and lots of other stuff; like preparing for 2011's Comic Fiesta (which went really well thanks to you guys who came and supported our booth! :D )

So, here's a post to show what I've been up to towards the end of year 2011 :)

For starters....

Here's a set of badges that I made and designed for Comic Fiesta and it sold out pretty fast! But it's ok, if you didn't managed to snag one home that time, I will be at Comic Fiesta again this year :D and this time, a fresh set of badges will be on sale :)


It occured to me at that time that I wasn't drawing enough males and there has been too much pin up girls so....why not Leon Scott Kennedy? :D


Sexy Cinderella 8D and that's when I learnt that I was improving, in terms of my own artwork :)


Lastly, it's a new year! and Chinese New Year aaaand it's the year of the Dragon :D I'm so sorry for the over enthusiasm, I really can't wait for Chinese New Year! :D

Here's a random owl :D


Thanks to all of you who have been so supportive in supporting our booth during last year's Comic Fiesta, we hope to see you all again this year!! :D That's Timothy, me and Wenjuinn :3 in the picture.

Before I go, check it out! :D I did this Dorothy painting last year and I recently took it back up a couple of days ago to re-vamp her. The present me is kicking the past me :D


No comments:

Post a Comment